Why Choose Us?
Here Are 10 Reasons New Image Is Different From All The Rest
- We are doctor owned. The doctors set all policies with their patients in mind. They are not employees of any corporation and they don’t take orders from business executives. They are family men, whose personal integrity and reputations are at stake. They will guide your treatment as they would guide a member of their own family.
- We are a warm and caring team with staff members who are true professionals, work hard and do a great job. We are not pressured by corporate mandated production targets. We like each other and like our jobs. We take our mission very seriously, but we often tend to be light-hearted. Come try us and a get a feel for the difference.
- We are a true dental implant center, we provide total care under one roof in our Cherry Creek office in Denver, Colorado. We have:
- An X-ray image for the most thorough analysis possible, all done before we begin any treatment.
- On Site Dental Laboratory with our Master Technician
- As we are a true dental implant center, we can place single or multiple dental implants and replace up to a full arch with “Same Day Dentures” teeth fixed onto dental implants in just one day.
- We never keep you waiting a year or more to begin finalizing our restorations. Your dental implants will be fully fused into your jawbone and totally healed within four months, and that’s when we will begin. We promise.
- Our Doctors customize every treatment plan and offer choices. The “Same Day Dentures” option is a great solution, however it may not be for everyone.
- Since we don’t have outside investors or CEO’s to pay, we offer a great value. We are able to keep our fees competitive and affordable.
- If you aren’t ready to commit to dental implant treatment, we offer maintenance treatment on site in our Cherry Creek office. This can include dental crowns, fillings and cleanings.
- Our unique Promise in writing and our guarantee to fix any dental implant problems that may arise at no charge for as long as five years after placement.
- When your dental implant treatment is completed, we won’t just send you away. We offer full service after care for years to come.
Contact our office today in Denver’s Cherry Creek area. We invite you to come meet us and see for yourself what a difference New Image Dental Implant Center can be for you.